Power distribution is at the heart of any modern event, providing power to show-critical and highly valuable equipment.
The smartPDU series sets a new standard in functionality, flexibility, reliability and safety. It is suitable for all applications; from the smallest venue to the largest tour.
Engineered to meet the tough requirements of the events market, the smartPDU helps you to keep track of the situation at any moment, protecting your connected equipment and crew and, when needed, assisting you in diagnosing problems. smartPDU – power just got smarter.
• True load monitoring – quick and easy overview of output loading. Catch potential problems before breakers trip, find channels with spare capacity and more.
• Remote supervision – the networked system enables you to quickly view the status of all smartPDU’s in your system from any location on any device with a browser.
• Backlit marking strips – keeps your channel information clearly visible without external lighting.
• Superior circuit breakers – all breakers hold their rated current regardless of temperature. Immediate reset possible.
• Quick and easy to reconfigure – all main output connectors can be changed a minute, from Socapex, to Harting, to Powercon.
• All outputs are fitted with individual RCDs (“earth leakage protection”) to maximise electrical safety while also minimising the impact of any electrical fault.
• Emergency stop for immediate shutdown.
• Loss of neutral protection prevents costly damage to connected loads caused by over-voltages.
• All breakers perform full electrical isolation in their “off” position.
• Sealed, industrial grade circuit breakers (IEC 60947-1) to ensure reliable operation in dusty or humid conditions. smartPDU7