Despite its high brightness and jaw-dropping image quality, PT-RQ35K Series is the smallest and lightest 3-Chip DLP™ product in its class and can be transported and installed with just two people. Save on labor costs and enjoy greater convenience when backyard space is limited. A combination of two blue and one red laser expands colour-space reproduction by 114 %*3 over the PT-RQ32K. Vivid red and pure blue reproduction heightens realism for an immersive experience and takes high-resolution content to the next level. Redesigned airflow path, cooling system, and finless radiator reinforce reliability. Dynamic Digital Control regulates red laser output and cooling for consistent image quality. Expect 20,000 hours of maintenance-free projection with backup input and laser failover circuitry offering peace of mind when projection can’t be interrupted.
- Laser 3-chip DLP, 32.000 lumens (centre), WUXGA
- Lamp-free laser projection with dust resistant liquid cooling system for 20000 hours maintenance free operation
- Smart Projector Control with NFC for mobile access to network configuration such as IP address setup
- Preactivated Upgrade Kits for Geo Pro Software
- Two blue and one red laser module expands colour-gamut reproduction